After a long and ordinary life of denial and being a whole series of fake people today begins the life that I have always craved, the life that always been the one that I really should be living.
Yes, of course its been a very long road and taken so very, very long to get here, but now I am here, all the failures and disappointments behind me.
Why this, why on earth should anybody be interested in me and my life, well I suppose they shouldnt be to be honest, but its nice to write it down, and its part of my Masters life for me so there you are. Also, I have read so many peoples blogs, and they have made me feel better about myself, the isolation went away, so many wonderful people living out their destiny, its been an inspiration and helped me keep going through many a dark day to arrive where I am now.
So, who am I? A 48 year old sissy slave, a queer faggot and the more its humiliated, degraded and abused the better, I dont know why, I have stopped trying to answer that question, since I were a small boy I have been like this, didnt know it then but its true.
I have a wonderful Master, younger than I, he is 31, we dont live together, obviously he has a life, but my whole life belongs to him and I make no decisions. I work, I have a perfectly good job, and for the moment this suits Master, but who knows.
Anyway, this is me, I hope to find friends and soul mates here, to continue to be inspired and delighted by my fellow sluts, slaves, sissy faggots and more importantly by the Superiors and Masters, real men, their creativity and imagination, their bravery and ability to control and run lazy good for nothing inadequate sissy queers like us.
If not, then this will simply be where this sissy puts down the aspects of its life which Master requires of it.
Much love and best wishes to everyone!
Sissy Davina xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment